Google Buzz has introduced 15 new features- 1 every week- since its launch and looks like it’s not slowing down any time soon. The Google Buzz team is introducing a new and most requested feature today, the “Reshare” option. The feature count stands at 16 at least for this week.
The ‘Reshare’ option is similar to the ‘retweet’ option on Twitter but it offers a little more to the users. By default, the Buzz offering supports user comments and users can reshare items either publicly or privately. The reshared item will identify the original author and even include a complete list, or “reshare chain,” of the people who shared it. Google Buzz lost its initial curious users after a while and is hoping to win back some of them by providing a much improved interactive platform than before.
You Might Also Like:
- Google Introduces Drag & Drop Images Option To Google Docs
- New Google Realtime Search Gets A Separate Page
- Google Mobile Search Brings Android Market To Its Platform
- Google Docs Editing On iPad & Android Soon
- Google Maps For Android Get An Upgrade