This report also tells us that both Foxconn and Pegatron will play a key role in the manufacuring process of both products.
There is one more strange thing stated in that report, which says Apple Chief Executvie Steve Job is not going to attend the Macworld Conference on Jan. 26 because of bad health.
You Might Also Like:
- iPad Outselling The iPhone
- Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Beta 3 for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Software Update Released To Fix The iPhone & iPad PDF Security Hole
- Apple Now Collects and Shares iPhone and iPad Users’ Location
- Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPad and iPod Touch 4G With Redsn0w 0.9.7 b1 – Download Now